Spiral Tubular Sterilizer & Cooler
T.H.E.,with a constant commitment in the research for new technologies
for aseptic packaging, has realized a scraped surface heat exchanger with a high thermal exchange for the heating/ cooling of liquid, dense and viscous products or products with particulate.
This exchanger allows for the product to be brought to the desired temperature in an extremely short time, guaranteeing the integrity of the product and avoiding the alteration of the product's organoleptic properties.
vertical assembly allows the installation of a single mechanical seal and guarantees:
- minimum space.
- better balancing of the rotating parts.
- longer duration of the mechanical seal
optimum thermal exchange (in counter-current) between the product and the service
- fast and easy maintenance
The coaxial pipe and the infeed from the bottom allow a homogenous and constant product flow.
It has a variable speed type moderation.
It's construction is modular and therefore it is easily adaptable to any productive requirement.
Principally studied for the aseptic treatment system. the S.S.R. and D.S.R modules are equipped with all the protections required by such a system.
Description of sterilizer operations
1) WASHING (CIP) and COUNTERWASHING:
Fully automatic phases with the cyclic actioning of the valves in contact with the product and the valves of the STERILIZATION circuit. In the case of an alarm, the time counter is ZERO SET and does not restart until the alarm condition has been reset.
Fully automatic phase with cycle actioning of the valves in contact with the product and the valves of the STERILIZATION circuit. In the case of an alarm, the time counter is ZERO SET and does not restart until the alarm condition has been reset.
Phase with a completely automatic control of the process.
During this phase the temperatures, the product level and the presence of air an steam are controlled.
- The alarm messages are displayed on the operator's interface video.
- The temperature controls are carried out by sensitive elements type PT 100 (IEC
751) which are connected to the PLC and are monitored on the operator's interface
1) In the case that the sterilizer is connected to an Aseptic T.H.E., the PLC and
operator's interface video are installed on the sterilizer's control panel to allow the
of the entire line from a single central unit, in real time.
2) The parts in contact with the product are in stainless steel AISI 316.